MEME ganked from konstantya:
"Post a single sentence from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick). No context, no explanations. No more than one sentence!"
1. In the tall grasses, Lady Ginnem and Yuna were playing knucklebones over her grave.
2. After calling her marshmallow of Yevon for so long, Tiidus often struggled to remember her real name, and the candy canes dangling from the points of her hat were not helping.
3. Under the circumstances, Quistis guessed that Xu would not reprimand her for skipping steps three through five in the interest of efficiency-- although she projected a 99% chance that Xu would look better chained to a wall than The Girl Next Door.
4. "...I'm not needed any longer, Steed," she said with a matching smile: warm, frayed, brilliant.
5. "Er, your move, I think," Elma said, cheeks coloring in the frosty air as she studied the ice-chiseled pieces to avoid Shiva's unsettling smirk.
6. Thunder still ripped the sky, and Clasko's droning voice kept singing the same lullaby, but the screams of the dying faded to the trills of one lonely chocobo.
7. If Chappu wasn't waiting for me, I think I might return for Ginnem's body, adding one more fiend to Yojimbo's tally.
8. Stepping from the crest of the waves to Sin's back, Lulu bent and drew a blade from the scabrous shell, holding it aloft in taunting triumph before Tidus' eyes: Excalibur.
9. The stranger gave a throaty laugh and smacked the water next to Will's heart with a brown palm. "What would ye do, girl-child, shoot me?"
10. Ice shards and blue sparks fell around their shoulders as Auron thrust his sword up through the chaos, letting Evrae's momentum do the slicing for him.
11. Lulu was suddenly afraid that if she turned around, that's all she would see: a stained-glass icon, not the body she had touched, tasted, and loved for the enduring soul inside.
12. Click click click: who the heck walked like that, stapling every step to the deckplates?
13. It took him a moment to realize Yunalesca was finished, and the dark waves of magic shredding the air before them with ear-splitting thunderclaps were coming from Lulu alone.